Wednesday 21 July 2010

A small favour!

Hey peeps... Really sorry for the lack of postage on this blog during July... I'm working full time during the week from 10am til 7pm... and as soon as I get home I just want to chill most days. Will be getting some posts scheduled up on the weekend and getting the blog back to business very soon.

Until then I was wondering if you'd be able to do me a small favour. I've entered a competition on Mixcloud to win a copy of Ableton Live Suite and Serato 2.0, the competition closes tonight and the top 10 entries get judged, and I'm really in with a great shout of winning, so I'd love some support. Basically just follow the link to my mix or stream the mix on this page to get my play count up.

Also let us know what you think of the mix :)... Thanks much in advance!



Pangaea // Sunset Yellow w/ Human Life - In It Together (Acapella)
Zinc // Old Flame
Gella // Twinkle Feat. Spyda (Baobinga & I.D. Remix)
Evolve Or Die // Wheel & Come
Drop The Lime // Sex Sax (MJ Cole's Lubricated Relick)
Geeneus // Get Low Feat. Ms Dynamite
Redlight // Stupid Feat. Roses Gabor
Redlight // Kid Soldier
Major Lazer // Hold The Line (Skream Remix)
Swindle // Airmiles
Magnetic Man // I Need Air

No comments:

Post a Comment