Wednesday 21 April 2010

MJ Cole - Riddim EP

Is MJ Cole not telling us something?

I think the Civil Aviation Authority might want to have a word with MJ in the next couple of weeks, it seems the veteran producer, responsible for one of my favourite dance tunes of all time with Sincere, has some kind of foresight sense.

Next week sees the release of his hugely anticipated Riddim EP, which features a lead track titled Volcano Riddim... yes, I thought so too. How very, very interesting. The legend is clearly one step ahead of the game.


Anyway, before we get too serious and boring, I thought I'd give you a heads up on the EP, which you can pre-order in it's entirety in 320k quality from Play.com for just £2.45, which is insane! Follow that link and please support his work!

Some really strong Funky and UK Garage influences here, with a hint of tech and minimal aspects. You can grab a preview of the EP below from MJ's soundcloud. I hugely recommend this release, MJ is making some big noise this year. He's sprouting a second coming this year, like Zinc in 09'.

MJ Cole - Riddim EP by MJ Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment