Thursday 24 June 2010

Neoteric shows Deadfish how to boogie...

I'm really rushed off my feet this morning as I'm starting a new internship in Notting Hill, but I just wanted to throw this awesome new mixtape you way from my man Neoteric, which I've been bashing out all this week.


He's just been kindly asked to supply the latest edition of the Deadfish podcast... a fantastic label responsible for releasing the monster London To Paris by Mowgli, and who is also currently nurturing the talents of the Camel, Round Table Knights and Tom Flynn.

You can grab it from iTunes and subscribe to the podcast here... or download directly below... I hope you enjoy it!


Para One // Toadstool (Jesse Rose Made to Play Dub)
Onno // Common Sense
Adam Porte & Sante // Own
Spice Girls // Holler (Masters at Work Spice Beats)
Crookers // Hold Up Your Hand (Renaissance Man Remix)
David Keno // Upside Down
Monkey Safari // Waiting
Pirupa // Whatever Girl
Senor Stereo // I Am The Beat (Edu K Remix)
Madkids // I Know
Playmode // Shimmy Shake
Camel // Cohiba (Nat Self Remix)
Belocca & Soneec // Bla Bla (Martijn Ten Velden Remix)
Tim Deluxe // It Just Won’t Do (Mowgli Remix)
Riva Starr // Splendido
Mowgli // We Think Its Cool
Richard Dinsdale // Boom Boom
Camel // Bamboo
Pleasurekraft // Tarantula (Hugo Remix)
Thomas Schumacher // Taxi (Riva Starr Remix)
Surfing Leons // Polis (LA Riots Remix)
Autoerotique // Record Breaker
Solid Groove // Throwing Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment