Monday 2 November 2009

Club Candy

Hope you all had a great weekend, I ended up spending one night back home in Dartford testing out my mate Robs' new floorstanding speakers, and fooooook was it just a weeeee bit fun hehe. Then the second, Halloween, was spent with the same people in Reading as my mate Mike was DJ'ing at a wee student halls party. Apple bobbing and drinks games aplenty... tittt was guuud, if you catch my drift ;)!
Some really big tunes coming out at the moment with Proxy and Jack Beats releasing new music, but here's a few free tunes including a banger from Crookers! peace. 320k a-plenty!


Congorock & Crookers - Sbombers
After a year of hate and banter at the expense of the Crookers... I am glad to say they are definitely back and with one hell of an almighty bang! I've been a fan of Congorock as well for some time and its a real pleasure to see them collaborating on a release that is 100% legitimately FREE! This shit be bannnging blud!


Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feelin (Nick Sandoval's Dont Forget The Bass Re-Fix)
Yes, yes I know it's the bloody Black Eyed Peas, but DJ veteran Nick has done a really superb job here giving it a some new funk and a new edge. Bigups and expect a feature on this guy! coming later in the week!


Cavner - Springbok
A great new track here from my main man Cavner, also known as Dan Pitts, who I introduced to you a couple of months ago. He's been hard on the production lately and I think this is the pick of the bunch! Bounce and style in abundance.


Pyramid - Get Down
Hot, free release from the one and only Pyramid here who I've been a big fan of since their inception last year when they made big noise with their debut 12" Wickedest Combination/The System was released on the mighty Funkatech Records. Lots and lots of bass and a fine hook to keep you kids quiet for almost eight minutes.


Major Lazer - Hold The Line (dMon Remix)

Probably the 5000th remix of ML, but this one I'm really digging. Everything this guy churns out always makes me smile and this is absolutely no exception. Please get your mitts onto it!

No comments:

Post a Comment