Friday 10 July 2009

Matt Cox - I Believe EP

Hey peeps... been a little while since the last post from us... I've been back from Magaluf for a few days, but it's taken a while for me to get my house in order and sort things out after loosing my wallet out there... bad times!

However, things are truly back to normal now and I'm very proud to be able to give you a heads up for Matt Cox's new EP, I Believe/Get Up, which was released last month on Champion Beats with remixes from Dylan Holshausen and Scott Harris.
It's a really strong release from the Maidstone based DJ/Producer who fronts the ever expanding 666 presents venture @ The Loft in Maidstone, and Twisted DJs who recently were invited to be part of Reclaim The Dancefloor @ Eden in Ibiza.
I was really feeling the percussive and vocal elements of I Believe, which comes over really funky in parts and Get Up is definitely a pure party tune that would go down well in any club set.
Scott Harris' remix of Get Up is also brilliant.

Please get over the the holy Beatport page and support Matt in the best way you can!
There's been a lot of support for the EP from other up and coming Producers...

BILL EFF
“Gonna have to be the matt cox original for me! Good strong package with something for everyone.”

SIGNAL DRIVERS
“I love Matt Cox's stuff, always supporting! This is more fun than a poke in the eye! “

KYLE WATSON
"Nice package, very broad spectrum of styles here. The Matt Cox Original of I Believe is the pick of the bunch for me, I will definitely be playing it out.”

TOM EQ
"I will be playing the Original Matt Cox mix thanks very much its a nice little funky glithy house track. Like the production skills on the melting man track too, deffo heavy, close second for me."

YOUNG NUTZ
“Another quality package, me personally its gotta be the melting man mix for the more jacking elements that are starting to appear in my sets and the scott harris mix for my usual assorted wobbles and booms...........nice work guyz....big ups

No comments:

Post a Comment