Wednesday 22 July 2009

Zinc - Crack House July Mix

The next installment of Zinc's wonderous 'Crack House' (a term actually coined by myself back in January, because I hated 'Fidget' probably just a coinsidence though) has been uploaded to his MySpace and you can catch it here.
I've done my best to try and make something of the tracklisting. It's understandable sometimes when you don't really want others to know exactly what you're going to be playing in the clubs, but I envy his current style so much that I can't help but try and figure out exactly what every song is if I don't recognise it at first. so here goes, enjoy! It's is pleasing to know that he's chosen Boy 8 Bit's Chapel of Ghouls as one of the first tracks... it's the opening song of my August mix coming soon :D


Tracklisting:
Zinc - Pimp My Ride
Boy 8 Bit - Chapel of Ghouls
Laidback Luke & Diplo - Hey
Roska & Jamie George - Wonderful Day
Q project - Champion sound (Total Science Will Never Die Remix)
Jack Beats - U.F.O
Tea Diss ???
The Requesters – Strong Love
Dizzee Rascal - Stand Up Tall (??? Vs/Remix/Edit)
Nathan Boon & Kelevra - Like To Freak
Zinc - Watch Dis
Cannibal ???
Kylie - He Was Like ???
Gev Abril - Spells of Yoruba
Zinc - Jekyll n Hyde
Mange ???
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero (Erol Alkan Re-Work)
La Roux - Bulletproof (Zinc Remix)
Convicts ???
Altered Natives - Rass out
Tiga – What You Need (Proxy Remix)
Chai ???
Jesse Rose - You're All Over My Head
Outlander - The Vamp (??? Remix)
DJ Zinc – Killa Sound (feat Nolay) (Acapella)
Kewok ???
The Proxy - Raven (Nolay Vocal Rap)
MJ Cole ft. Serocee - AO (MJ's Open Your Gob dub)
Latina Cafe - Power To Conquer


Still a few tunes I'm not sure about... the ones with ??? next to them, but I'll keep updating the post in the next few days if I can't figure any of them out!
Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment