Friday 7 August 2009

Shake It To Wake It!

Hey all... got a very special treat for you all here. My first mix under my new name Vesper, which is aimed at launching me to the next level of DJing in London clubs and, hopefully beyond!
I've been working on it for the past couple of weeks, and I'm about as happy as I can be with it, even if it did take me 5 days just to decide on an ending! It's quite a long one, clocking in at almost an hour and 3/4, but trust me it's very worth it!
I definitely think I've taken a huge leap forward with my mixing talent and style, that I want to use to help get my name out there! It's basically a big mash-up of the freshest sounds that I'm digging right now, spanning House, Techno, Electro and Dubstep.
Please pass this mix around to as many people as possible, and by all means pass it onto people who run nights and all that shiz, if you know anyone who runs one :). To book me to play a set, anytime, anywhere in the UK, just give me a shout at my new email: VesperDJ@googlemail.com
Hope you enjoy it... any feedback is as always very much appreciated!



Tracklisting:
1. Boy 8-Bit - A City Under Siege
2. Hockey - Song Away (Jack Beat's Anger Management Remix)
3. Jack Beats - Labyrinth
4. Boy 8-Bit - Chapel Of Ghouls
5. Solo - Congaloid
6. Meat Katie & Dylan Rhymes - Longacre (Dylan Rhymes Edit)
7. Zodiac Cartel - We Don't Play That (Aniki's Playground Mix)
8. The Loops of Fury - Flick A Switch (HiJack Remix)
9. Boltan - Creepy (Mightyfools Remix)
10. Herve - Who Da Champ
11. Diplo & Laidback Luke - Hey! (Foamo Remix)
12. Rockwell D - Plain Loco
13. KRS One - Sound of Da Police (Riva Starr Re-Chunk)
14. Silvio Ecomo & Chuckie - Moombah (Afrojack Remix)
15. Major Lazer feat. Vybz Kartel - Pon De Floor
16. Major Lazer - Hold The Line (Matt Cox's Toned Down Bass Remix)
17. Blake - What I Like (Knuckles Insomniac Remix)
18. Ursula 1000 - Zombies (HiJack Remix)
19. Drop The Lime - What I Need (Shark Slayer Remix)
20. Will Bailey & Wongo - The Cannock Wobble (Bill Eff Remix 2)
21. Dub Frequency - Guy Brutus
22. Audiostalkers - Hallucinate
23. Jack Beats - U.F.O (K-Hole Riddim Mix)
24. Foamo - Wardance
25. Lee Mortimer & Foamo - Its Going Down
26. Black Noise - Knock You Out (Andy George Remix)
27. DJ Fast Eddie - Yo Yo Get Funky (Tim Healey & Deekline Remix)
28. DJ Fast Eddie - Yo Yo Get Funky (Crissy Criss Remix)
29. Crissy Criss - Kick Snare
30. AC Slater - Calm Down
31. Jokers of the Scene - Baggy Bottoms Boys (DZ Ravestep Remix)
32. DJ Mujava - Township Funk (Jayou Remix)
33. Mr. Oizo - Flat Beat (16-Bit Remix)
34. Barletta - Panther (Zeds Dead Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment