Friday 4 September 2009

Ben White September Mix

It's been a long time since I've done a mix now, so I thought I'd ring in the month of September with a new mix from me - I've tried to get a real mix of tunes in there as usual - house, UK funky, dubstep, hip hop, techno etc. It's mixed 100% live, on my Pioneer 400s - enjoy.


Paul White * So Far Away

Onra * The Anthem

DMX * Up In Here

Sharkslayer * So Sincere (Renaissance Man Remix)

Boy 8 Bit * A City Under Seige

Momma's Boy * Give It Up

Popof * Shades

Major Lazer * When You Hear The Bassline (Dance Area Remix)

Kevin Saunderson * World Of Deep (Jesse Rose Respect to Detroit Remix)

Maps * I Dream Of Crystal (Solo Remix

N.B Funky * Riddim Box

Florence & The Machine * Drumming Song (Boy 8-Bit Remix)

Seiji * Hohoho

Riton & Primary 1 * Who's There (Style of Eye Vocal Remix)

D-Malice * Praise

Cooly G * Narst

Emvee * Glitch Dub

The Widdler * It's A Fine Day

Example * Watch The Sun Come Up (Joker & Ginz Remix)

Shystie * Pull It (Ill Blu Remix)

Digital Mystikz * Pathways (Doc Daneeka Remix)

Zomby * Float (Skream's In 1992 I Was In Nursery School Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment