Thursday 18 February 2010

Bart B More - Romane EP

So next week Sound Pellegrino's first release of 2010 sees it release date come about, something I think the entire clubbing world (the people that actually matter) have been waiting for, for about 3 months solid. When I first heard that Bart B More was to release a tune on Sound Pellegrino I wasn't completely sure it would work, but upon hearing the preview's I was won over.



Last year I posted up two tunes by the ever emerging Rubix for your ears and he's just got in touch with his own remix of Romane, which I can tell you is fantastic. Rubix has placed his own quirky gypsy edge to things. Eastern-European rave at it's very best :P. Grab a listen below, and head over to any decent download service on Monday and buy the EP.



Bart B more - Romane (Rubix Gypsy Remix)  by  IamRubix

No comments:

Post a Comment