Friday 26 March 2010

Introducing... Musk Man Benji

Now... quick one this morning on some really interesting new music I've been sent recently. It comes from Musk Man Benji, one man making big noises in the Northeast of England at the moment. He's even DJ'd at Bigger Than Barry in the recent past as well... bigups bro!


Want to make you aware of an interesting wee remix he's made of Tempa T's Next Hype and Dexplicit's Bullacake, splashed with a bit of old 8-bit Tetris fun, got to love it! Now yes, Next Hype is old hat and I'm not attempting to par your elitest, up to date taste. It's truly worth your ears, believe me.


Tetris-Hypecake by Musk Man Benji

He's also got a few mixes up on soundcloud I wanted to make you aware of... the Dub/Grime minimix is particularly awesome, whatever that edit of Township Funk it is in there, I bloody need it! But, don't take my word for it... get on it! I also hear B.Rich's Make Me Dance in there too, a fine selection!

Dubstep and Grime Minimix by Musk Man Benji

Also here's his latest 2010 mixtape... I'll get onto him about a tracklisting and get this up asap for you all... anyway, have a top weekend and get a messy as I would.

PARTY MIX 2010 FFKK by Musk Man Benji

No comments:

Post a Comment