Wednesday 24 March 2010

Tron.

So, it's been a long, long time coming, but Joker will finally release his dancefloor destroyer, Tron, sometime next month, but I'm actually screwing that I don't have any gigs this weekend to be able to play it out at. I've gotta wait until April 3rd... such a shocking state of affairs.

If anyone wants to book me last minute... then please do (vesperdj@googlemail.com :)... I shall charge you nothing! Anyway, back to the point. The immense... Tron.

It's a rare piece of music that has united a diverse range of DJs, including Diplo, Kode 9, Shy FX, Flying Lotus, TC, Caspa, Pinch, Skream, Roska, Martyn, Ginz, J Da Flex, Baobinga, 2nd II None, Reso, Oris J, Cosmin TRG, Appleblim, I.D, Guido, Mike Paradinas, Gemmy, Atki2, Tomb Crew, Bok Bok, Moshi Moshi DJs.... just to name a few.


In anticipation for the release of Tron on Joker's new label Kapsize... the man is running a wee competition to promote the release of Tron where you can win 1 of 15 signed copies of Tron on 12". A pretty sweet wee prize if you ask me.


All you have to do is stick your email address in the widget above... and you'll be sent a confirmation email about all the shizzle. Good luck :) and check out the full versions of Tron and the VIP mix below.

Joker "TRON" + VIP Mix by Multiverse

No comments:

Post a Comment